What information is required to open an online account?
You will need a driver’s license or passport, Social Security Number, current physical address (and mailing address if applicable), phone numbers and employment information.
How long does the online account opening process take to complete?
Once an application is submitted a decision on the account could take up to 48 hours (accounts will not be reviewed on weekends or holidays).
Though an account may be approved, the account will not be active until
- a signed signature card and copy of identification is received
- the account has successfully funded
Once I start my application how can I come back to it later?
You have the option to save and return to your application at a later time as long as all personal information including an email address is entered first. Upon saving the application a confirmation number will be generated and an email sent to you indicating that your application must be complete within the next 30 calendar days. A link will be provided within the email for you to reenter your application using the confirmation number in addition to confirming information already submitted within the existing application.
How can I send back my signed signature card and form of identification?
- Printing & signing the signature card then scanning and uploading it onto the application site
- Bringing them by one of our local branches
- Mailing them to Crockett National Bank (502 S. Koenigheim San Angelo, TX 76903)
How does my account get funded?
After the bank receives the required documents
- funding for the account will be initiated if you have entered information that will enable us to fund the new account from another financial institution either by Wire or ACH
- If funding by check simply mail to the bank or bring it by one of our branches
After payments have been received your account will be open and completed and any products you requested (debit cards & checks) will be ordered and sent to you.